Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mutoidi
  1.    #1  
    Ok so i'm not sure if anybody else has had this issue, but I installed ACL and I've installed close to 50 apps, but what I noticed the other day was that I could not access my photo roll. I can take a picture with the webOS camera app but click on that photo when done and photo roll is nowhere to be found... anybody else run into this ???? if so how did you fix this???
    Have you tried the Media Indexer Refresh app through Preware?
    Try that, then John's steps here if that doesn't work.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ml#post3411123
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Yep.. I had that and apparent other stuff too (that *may* not have ben directly linked to the ACL intrusion) where downloaded images to 'Miscellaneous' were not visible in webOS 'Photos' App. iether.
    I tried nuking '/var/luna/data/filenotify.db3' to some effect, but ended up just uninstalling ACL altogether and using CM10 instead.. much easier - ACL was also messing with my volume levels - & I just don't trust it anyway!

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    RumoredNow likes this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Yep.. I had that and apparent other stuff too (that *may* not have ben directly linked to the ACL intrusion) where downloaded images to 'Miscellaneous' were not visible in webOS 'Photos' App. iether.
    I tried nuking '/var/luna/data/filenotify.db3' to some effect, but ended up just uninstalling ACL altogether and using CM10 instead.. much easier - ACL was also messing with my volume levels - & I just don't trust it anyway!

it seems to be the only issue I've had. Can't say I've seen or had the issue with the volume. I do run the CM10 as well as the ACL on my TP. Anybody know how to fix the picture issue?