1.    #1  
    Hey guys, I have a wifi tp that is stuck on the HP symbol. I tried all the different reset options with no luck.

Is there anyone that wants to make a few bucks to debrick it? I trust people on this board know better about these tablets better then anyone that I have found locally.

I'm in MI north of Detroit if there's someone close
    Quote Originally Posted by picturethis622 View Post
    Hey guys, I have a wifi tp that is stuck on the HP symbol. I tried all the different reset options with no luck.

Is there anyone that wants to make a few bucks to debrick it? I trust people on this board know better about these tablets better then anyone that I have found locally.

I'm in MI north of Detroit if there's someone close

what I would do is look for the software on that computer and it would install. there would have to start. that is, if you do not have problems hadware

Enviado desde mi PAPYRE pad 715 usando Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by picturethis622 View Post
    By, "all the reset options", did you try doctoring?

As the previous poster says, unless there is a hardware fault, you have a good chance of fixing this yourself. When a TP is completely dead, I think it's been found that excessive battery drain is the cause and leaving it plugged directly to the wall charger can do the trick, but if you are seeing the HP logo, this suggests a booting problem.

I'm not an expert, but I suggest you carefully read these forums for problems & symptoms similar to your own and try solutions up to the point of doctoring. This is generally the last resort as it rewrites webOS to the TP.

You can elucidate your problem with any other details and context and post here for more advice. For instance, is the HP logo static or 'pulsing'? (I'm assuming the boot process is like the phones, but I don't have a TP) If it comes to doctoring the device there are guides on how to do this. My phone bricked sometime ago, but after a few nerve-wracking tries, I was able to doctor it without losing any data. Yesterday, I got the 'stuck in headset mode' problem, but again, advice here seems to have solved it today (I just read previous threads, didn't even have to post).

If however you don't want to take the risk of doing it yourself, I wish you luck in finding someone to do it for you.
  4.    #4  
    The hp symbol is not pulsing. I have read different threads of different reset options on this board and next thing to try is the doctor , which I'm not equipped or comfortable doing.

Please Help me out guys ,

I don't want to trash this thing