1. eqr
    Received a Seagate WIfI Plus 1TB HDD for Christmas, and with the Seagate App, it works great with the iPad.

Possible to use this with the GO? It broadcasts a WIFI signal which I can connect to, but how to access the files (movies MP4, Photos & PDF) with an app on the GO is the problem.

Any easy, not terribly technical way to do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by eqr View Post
    Received a Seagate WIfI Plus 1TB HDD for Christmas, and with the Seagate App, it works great with the iPad.

Possible to use this with the GO? It broadcasts a WIFI signal which I can connect to, but how to access the files (movies MP4, Photos & PDF) with an app on the GO is the problem.

Any easy, not terribly technical way to do it?
    Not sure what you are trying to do, but looking at the release info from HP/Palm they did not include HTTP Live Streaming until webOS 3.0.5 (Palm Support : TouchPad (Wi-Fi) - Software update information and release notes for TouchPad (Wi-Fi)).

I would recommend going to at least the supered (released script) to catch the latest released fixes as the stock webOS 3.0.5 for the Go is based on a beta release. (yes I know the issues you had with the camera/battery drain)...
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Have a look here: Wireless Storage it may give you a few hints to get it going.
    If I recall, the drive has either Samba support or DLNA support. I have the older model. I believe there is a custom firmware for this drive that provides a whole bunch of other nifty stuff, if you are willing to get your hands dirty. Welcome |   HackGFS & W+
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.