1. eqr
    Can anyone tell me the differences between 3.0.3 and 3.0.5 on a GO?

The one I just received has 3.0.3, and great battery life, while it really seemed to suffer on those I've upgraded from 3.0.0 to 3.0.5. If the differences aren't that great, I just might stay where I am.

The one thing I know is lacking is access to the front camera... strange, because I thought that earlier versions had access to the front camera but not the rear. I don't have a doctor for this version, so I assume the only way to correct this would be to upgrade the OS to 3.0.4 or 3.0.5.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eqr View Post
    Can anyone tell me the differences between 3.0.3 and 3.0.5 on a GO?

The one I just received has 3.0.3, and great battery life, while it really seemed to suffer on those I've upgraded from 3.0.0 to 3.0.5. If the differences aren't that great, I just might stay where I am.

The one thing I know is lacking is access to the front camera... strange, because I thought that earlier versions had access to the front camera but not the rear. I don't have a doctor for this version, so I assume the only way to correct this would be to upgrade the OS to 3.0.4 or 3.0.5.

Thanks
    Make sure to make a memboot backup of 3.0.3 using Meta Doctor before upgrading! This can be used to create a 3.0.3 Doctor as well!
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    does the pre3 camera app work on it? that has a toggle for front/rear camera.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<