1.    #1  
    I just bought a HP Bluetooth keyboard off ebay and after playing with for a while. This is a great keyboard and also I found out that it will also work with my Xbox and PlayStation. It works great with any device that has Bluetooth enable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archway88 View Post
    I just bought a HP Bluetooth keyboard off ebay and after playing with for a while. This is a great keyboard and also I found out that it will also work with my Xbox and PlayStation. It works great with any device that has Bluetooth enable.
    It works with Xbox??? I never knew. All those times I took forever to type
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Archway88 View Post
    I would have guessed that any Bluetooth keyboard would work with just about any BlueTooth enabled device.

The biggest gripe I have about it is that I also find it takes forever to connect it with the Touchpad. Once connected, no problem, but oy getting it to connect when turning it on... is a long process... I might be doing something wrong.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    It works with Xbox??? I never knew. All those times I took forever to type
    It works with the Pre3 too if I remember correctly. I use it every once in awhile with my PS3 as well.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I think I linked mine to my iphone once, and my nexus 7 and laptop.