1.    #1  
    Firefox seems to be working pretty well on ACL 1.0.1. Is anyone out there using Firefox? Am I crazy or are there very few add-ons that are compatible with the Android version? Also, it seems like some add-ons that SHOULD work, don't. I'm trying to get xmarks sync installed but nothing I've tried works. I keep getting the "not compatible with this version of Firefox error. I'm running the Google Play version 26 of Firefox.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    I played with FF on a pre-release of ACL for little bit. My understanding is that the mobile version of FF is based on Fennec which is a bit different than the desktop code base. I'm not surprised that plug-ins may not be compatible. It may also mean that x-marks contains an executable (non-arm) module.

Since I use FF everywhere, I use the built-in sync capabilities rather than a third party sync tool. It's fast and very private (everything is pre-encrypted with a private key prior to sending it to the server). I helped with development when it was called weave.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad