webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP TouchPad > Now my touch screen completely doesnt work
Now my touch screen completely doesnt work

Old 12/16/2013, 03:59 AM   #1 (permalink)

At first it worked intermittantly and now it doesnt work. if i hit the bottom button or top button itll show the desktop. i can hit the bottom buton again and itll bring up the apps page. i cant move it left or right nor can i click on any of the lists. what should i do? a few weeks ago it was still working intermittently

openied it up the two gold leaf things are disconnected from the main board...not sure if this occured while i was treying to disconnect the two halves or what. is this what controls the touch screen?

Last edited by Marketpantry; 12/16/2013 at 04:59 AM.
Marketpantry is offline   Reply With Quote