Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By imfallen_angel
  • 1 Post By Vistaus
  1.    #1  
    The Software Manager does not load MOST of the icons associated with my many installed apps ...I fear the end is near and the whole thing will go south soon ...I am so thrilled to have CM9 on it so it would not become a backlight for a covered dish at xmas ...eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    The Software Manager does not load MOST of the icons associated with my many installed apps ...I fear the end is near and the whole thing will go south soon ...I am so thrilled to have CM9 on it so it would not become a backlight for a covered dish at xmas ...eh?
    I'd say more that it's your device... all mine are fine.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Rnp likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by imfallen_angel View Post
    I'd say more that it's your device... all mine are fine.
    I think that's what they mean. The end is near for their device.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    I think that's what they mean. The end is near for their device.
    If it is... a doctor should fix it, that doesn't sound in any way to be a hardware issue.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    I just did a clean reinstall and did cm10.1 (4.2.2). It runs smooth. Much better than cm9. I did not want to go to 4.3 yet. I like sharing the same SD card for both Android and webOS.
    Let's go LG, be not like HP.

Qualcom 2700 > Touchpoint Dual Band> Samsung n400> Treo 650> Treo 800w> LG Optimus S> Pre > Franken Pre 2 > Moto X
    Quote Originally Posted by imurrx View Post
    I just did a clean reinstall and did cm10.1 (4.2.2). It runs smooth. Much better than cm9. I did not want to go to 4.3 yet. I like sharing the same SD card for both Android and webOS.
    where did you get the Cm10.1 download? I was looking for a stable(ish) release and found so many dead links I gave up and went for a test 4.3 build (which is now having some video issues).
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    My icons are loading fine in Software Manager.
    Rnp likes this.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    @Steven_Farkas

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2321397

If you need more help ask.

I will eventually go onto 4.4 when it is a few iterations old. My Moto X is 4.2.2 and is quite useful. I never thought I could like android as much as my FrankenPre2, but Moto X does it.
    Last edited by imurrx; 12/06/2013 at 03:23 PM.
    Let's go LG, be not like HP.

Qualcom 2700 > Touchpoint Dual Band> Samsung n400> Treo 650> Treo 800w> LG Optimus S> Pre > Franken Pre 2 > Moto X