1.    #1  
    I was given a HP touchpad 32g but i can not find apps for the dam thing can someone help me....i'm new to this wholr tablet thing so please be nice...lol
    Hi timmythamouth, and welcome to the forums!

If you open up the launcher of the Touchpad, you will find an icon for the App Catalog. Open that up and you can look through all the apps available to the Touchpad in there. I'm short on time, but I'm sure one of our other members will chime in and tell you about Preware too.
    It is possible that if you have just registered it you will need to update the App Catalog. Most can do this easily by simply resetting the date to before 23rd July 2013 and updating but if you run into trouble, there are a few forum entries here to check, like App Catalog Certificate update failed
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Hi timmythamouth, and welcome to the forums!

If you open up the launcher of the Touchpad, you will find an icon for the App Catalog. Open that up and you can look through all the apps available to the Touchpad in there. I'm short on time, but I'm sure one of our other members will chime in and tell you about Preware too.
    Oh, OK then. ;-)

Preware

http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Application:Preware
    i was just forced to re-sign into my profile on the TP and the first thing it wanted me to do was update the app cat itself, which it conveniently did without any date manipulation trickery. so try that maybe u get lucky too.

once u have the cat updated u can download as usual there, but also install preware by plugging your device to a computer that is prepared for it. both are must-have sources for apps.