Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Touchpad when it worked ran Android. Plugged into the wall charger. Black screen no sign of life. Hold the ON button or any combination of buttons. A logo flashes on screen then comes up a symbol of electric power plug. Bright at first then dimmer finally goes off back to black screen.
    How do I revive this Touchpad.
    Thanks,
    Nathan
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Hold ON and Center button (gesture area) simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ngutman View Post
    Touchpad when it worked ran Android. Plugged into the wall charger. Black screen no sign of life. Hold the ON button or any combination of buttons. A logo flashes on screen then comes up a symbol of electric power plug. Bright at first then dimmer finally goes off back to black screen.
    Thanks,
    Nathan
    I did hold any combinations of buttons but I think that I just figured it out.
    I think that the cable to TP connection is the problem. I wiggled the plug and the TP came on and started charging.
    I propped it up in that position and will see if it recharges the battery. The cable to TP connection always looked flimsy to me.
    Will let it charge overnight and see what happens.
    Thanks,
    Nathan
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ngutman View Post
    Thanks,
    Nathan
    A few days ago my Touchpad suddenly developed the same symptoms as yours. It was plugged into the charger at the time. I'm suspicious that many uses are haveing the same problem at the same time. Have you succeded in restarting your Touchpad?