1.    #1  
    Hello. After a complete and secure data & apps erase, I can't find Amazon's Kindle beta app anymore. It's gone. What can I do to restore/reinstall it?
    Pre 2 (16 GB, dismissed), Pre 3 (8 GB, dismissed), Wi-Fi TouchPad (32 GB). Moved to Android (Nexus 5) in late 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSLloyd View Post
    Hello. After a complete and secure data & apps erase, I can't find Amazon's Kindle beta app anymore. It's gone. What can I do to restore/reinstall it?
    Not sure, now the US App Catalog has a version 0.11.499820 updated on September 1, 2011.

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...alm.app.kindle

And there is a newer version I have seen floating around 0.12.50...
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    At europe I've got an 403 error if I try to install it via Preware and Apptucker Box.
    I recall that Rod Whitby mentioned many moons ago that something changed on the HP servers and APP Tuckerbox would no longer work.

Pretty sure a search in the webOS internals forums here would turn that up.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Check the forums (or Google) for a link to the 0.12.50 ipk. I probably have a copy at home somewhere that I can put on my Box account if you can't locate it.

<<link removed>>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/01/2013 at 06:53 AM. Reason: ipk found
  6.    #6  
    I live in Italy, so I can't get access to US catalog, nor to any paid app, and I can't find it in my catalog, nor in Preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN68 View Post
    Check the forums (or Google) for a link to the 0.12.50 ipk. I probably have a copy at home somewhere that I can put on my Box account if you can't locate it.

<link removed>.
    Thanks, but after i log in it says the file I'm looking for has been deleted or I'm not allowed to see it.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/01/2013 at 06:53 AM.
    Pre 2 (16 GB, dismissed), Pre 3 (8 GB, dismissed), Wi-Fi TouchPad (32 GB). Moved to Android (Nexus 5) in late 2014.
    INFORMATION:
    Guys.... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you cannot post links to files that are copy-righted. The Amazon Kindle app is still owned by Amazon and distribution outside of the official sources is illegal.

Please do no share files on our boards. Thank you!
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Sorry :-(

PM sent
    Last edited by MikeN68; 11/01/2013 at 08:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSLloyd View Post
    I live in Italy, so I can't get access to US catalog, nor to any paid app, and I can't find it in my catalog, nor in Preware.
    Thanks, but after i log in it says the file I'm looking for has been deleted or I'm not allowed to see it.
    PM me