Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I am hoping my touchpad is not a brick but things are not looking good. I had my TP powered off and had not used it in a few weeks now I cannot get it to power on. This is a stock TP with not add ons or android. If I plug it in all I get is my home button flashing left to right. I have tried to power + home and trying to get to USB mode with no luck! hoping someone here has a solution and I have not lost my TP to the tablet gods...
    plug it into the power..and leave it there overnight..see if it works. I think your battery was over drained..
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Agreed. It is a battery issue. Happened to me on my backup TP a few weeks ago too.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    It's actually a sign that it's trying to charge after being over-drained...

So it's actually good news, it means that the charging circuit is doing something. Have some patience, it should recover after a while.

If it doesn't, try to low power charge by plugging in a computer or a 500Mhz charger for a night.

Usually, it's when you don't even get the flashing that you really need to worry. That took me six months to troubleshoot and get working once a fix was announced online (charging circuit reflash).
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    I just had the same issue happen to me, Im going to leave it over night and hoping this works!
    Last edited by chez83; 11/21/2013 at 02:59 PM.