1.    #1  
    Well I decided to remove my CM10.1 to clear some space to play around with ACL. I used the remove Android app in Preware to get rid of the bootloader. I then attempted to use Tailor to remove/resize the partitions. Tailor keeps giving me the "Danger Will Robinson! Jails are active. Reboot..." warning. I rebooted three times and ran Tailor as the first app each time and I get the same warning. I don't think Tailor likes ACL.

Anyway, I need help removing Android's partitions and resizing webOS' partitions without loosing data or having to Doctor. I'm willing to use the command line if needed. Please someone help!
    Quote Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
    Well I decided to remove my CM10.1 to clear some space to play around with ACL. I used the remove Android app in Preware to get rid of the bootloader. I then attempted to use Tailor to remove/resize the partitions. Tailor keeps giving me the "Danger Will Robinson! Jails are active. Reboot..." warning. I rebooted three times and ran Tailor as the first app each time and I get the same warning. I don't think Tailor likes ACL.

Anyway, I need help removing Android's partitions and resizing webOS' partitions without loosing data or having to Doctor. I'm willing to use the command line if needed. Please someone help!
    Why bother, root partition is the only place space constraints exist and you've already freed up the space from CM 10 on that one. The other partitions don't have the limited space / does to begin with and besides you may want to re add CM10 later.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    At the bottom of Tailor is a list of current mounts. tap each one to unmount. that should enable you to mess about a bit.

Remember that Tailor is still considered alpha so it could bork your TP and you may have to recreate everything from scratch :-)

Backup, backup, backup . . .

Check XDA too as I am sure I've seen some scripts that add or remove the partitions.
    Last edited by MikeN68; 10/24/2013 at 07:50 AM. Reason: XDA
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Im a little late but the acme uninstaller2 removes everything and re sets your partitions back to "normal". I tried the tailor method with no luck either.
    jrv331 Thank you very much it works for me!!!