Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Herrie
  1.    #1  
    I deleted LinkedIn account from my HP Touchpad contact list. I can't add back. When I add the acct and try to sign in it gives bad request error. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpre06062009 View Post
    I deleted LinkedIn account from my HP Touchpad contact list. I can't add back. When I add the acct and try to sign in it gives bad request error. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.
    LinkedIn has been broken for a while after LinkedIn updated their API. Unfortunately LinkedIn doesn't care to update their app and nobody cared yet to update the Synergy connector or to create a new one.

I tried a few things, but my time is very limited therefore so far I didn't get it to work yet :'(
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    LinkedIn has been broken for a while after LinkedIn updated their API. Unfortunately LinkedIn doesn't care to update their app and nobody cared yet to update the Synergy connector or to create a new one.

I tried a few things, but my time is very limited therefore so far I didn't get it to work yet :'(
    Thank you. Good to know I am not the only one. Yes both app and synergy are broken.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    I spent quite some time last week trying to revive this. The problem is that the API from LinkedIn doesn't provide email addresses anymore, so the Synergy connector is not of much use.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    DamionMilliken likes this.
    Bummer