Like Tree21Likes
  • 18 Post By lz1h38
  • 1 Post By laoh
  • 2 Post By TopTongueBarry
  1.    #1  
    HP PRIDE webOS Ö What a pity !

Son: Hey Dad, did you see the wonderful Apple innovations?
    Dad: Yes I did.
    Son: Did you see the new IOS 7 .. Itís really multitasking and you can manage and view the App card opened Ö fantastic !!!
    Son: Did you see the new IPAD 5 Ö fantastic! Now is possible to charge it via wireless Ö what fantastic idea Ö.. itís very useful!!
    Son: Apple is a fantastic company .. they think different! Wonderful ! Dad .. I am bit sad because I didnít watch the live Apple webcast Ö.
    Dad: What a pity !
    Son: Dad .. maybe I could watch the replay on the Apple homepage .. Can I watch it?
    Dad: Sure Honey Ö you can use my old TouchPad, itís on my desk .. itís charging on its wireless TouchStone Ö and please donít close the several already opened App card Ö thanks
    Last edited by lz1h38; 10/15/2013 at 08:05 AM. Reason: add the title
    Haha this could be a comic strip
    Rnp likes this.
    Too funny
    Leo was such a duffASS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    C-Note and Rnp like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by lz1h38 View Post
    HP PRIDE webOS Ö What a pity !

Son: Hey Dad, did you see the wonderful Apple innovations?
    Son: Did you see the new IOS 7 .. Itís really multitasking and you can manage and view the App card opened Ö fantastic !!!
    Son: Did you see the new IPAD 5 Ö fantastic! Now is possible to charge it via wireless Ö what fantastic idea Ö.. itís very useful!!
    Son: Apple is a fantastic company .. they think different! Wonderful ! Dad .. I am bit sad because I didnít watch the live Apple webcast Ö.
    Dad: What a pity !
    Son: Dad .. maybe I could watch the replay on the Apple homepage .. Can I watch it?
    Dad: Sure Honey Ö you can use my old TouchPad, itís on my desk .. itís charging on its wireless TouchStone Ö and please donít close the several already opened App card Ö thanks
    The iPad 5 isn't out... and Apple's to stubborn to include wireless charging.
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    The iPad 5 isn't out... and Apple's to stubborn to include wireless charging.
    you are right ...there are rumurs about it ..we'll see
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    You forgot about the synching the Pre to Touchpad.
    Let's go LG, be not like HP.

Qualcom 2700 > Touchpoint Dual Band> Samsung n400> Treo 650> Treo 800w> LG Optimus S> Pre > Franken Pre 2 > Moto X