1.    #1  
    I changed my yahoo email password today. After this, I tried to update the password on touchpad and it kept giving me incorrect credentials...eventhough i checked it numerous times...I decided to delete the entire account (email, contact, calendar, messaging..). Now I can't add that account back in. It keeps giving me server unavailable error.

I had two yahoo accounts on hp touchpad. The other one (which I didn't change the password for) works fine.

I can manually add this email account as other (not yahoo email) by manually configuring the incoming/outgoing server info. However, in this case, contacts and calendar are not synced.

Is this a webos issue (corruption of some sort for the default email app) or yahoo issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

HP touchpad webos version 3.0.5 with uber kernel.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    same issue, however I have not changed my password. Yahoo did send me 2 messages saying my acct was locked & had to be logged in from my pc.9
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmmcn View Post
    same issue, however I have not changed my password. Yahoo did send me 2 messages saying my acct was locked & had to be logged in from my pc.9
    Thx. I tried to add the account this morning and it worked. You may want to try it again. What a mess...anyway things are working ok now.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums