Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DMeister
  • 1 Post By Koa Feliciano
  1.    #1  
    I have been trying to order three licenses for ACL from the Phoenix store. The system craps out as soon as I hit the "Pay With" button. I have tried several browsers and it's the same exact thing.

In addition, the 11% discount does not show up on the payment totals area. Is that deducted after the payment is accepted or will I have to fight for it later?

It just seems to me that this company, who is supposedly accepting pre-orders, would have their payment system in order. Do I really haveto fight to give them my money?

Has anyone been successful at pre-ordering ACL?

-Koa-
    Hello,

I've sent your inquiry to the Customer Care and it seems they have fixed the discount issue you were having.

Instead regarding the payment system we are not receiving issues from it.

Could you contact the support by using this contact form? (sharing a screenshot would be better) Contact us - Phoenix International Communications Store

Thank you,

Dan from PIC
    webOS Italia Community Manager

User of webOS 2.2.4 on Pre-/ Pre3 & webOS 3.0.5 on HP TouchPad
    Rnp likes this.
    Thanks, I will give it another try later. I got so frustrated trying to do the pre-order that I am simply not in the mood to rush and try again.I'll get around to it in the next few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMeister View Post
    Hello,

I've sent your inquiry to the Customer Care and it seems they have fixed the discount issue you were having.

Instead regarding the payment system we are not receiving issues from it.

Could you contact the support by using this contact form? (sharing a screenshot would be better) Contact us - Phoenix International Communications Store

Thank you,

Dan from PIC
    DMeister likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koa Feliciano View Post
    Thanks, I will give it another try later. I got so frustrated trying to do the pre-order that I am simply not in the mood to rush and try again.I'll get around to it in the next few days.
    Yes, I can understand. Thank you for the interest shown in webOS, in PIC and, and in the ACL product.

Please, don't hesitate to contact our Customer service (or even me directly here on webOS Nation via PM) if you have any other issue further.

Actually all teams are working hard, and customer care team is the one is taking care of all inquiries, trying to reply to all asap.

We are doing our best

The webOS Community is strong.
    webOS Italia Community Manager

User of webOS 2.2.4 on Pre-/ Pre3 & webOS 3.0.5 on HP TouchPad