1.    #1  
    Recently I am unable to connect to Skype on my Touchpad even though I have a good wireless connection. I get an error message that says "connection failed." I deleted the account and tried to set it up again, but still get the connection failed message.

Any suggestions?
    I had connection problems with Skype over the weekend too (at my regular PC). Maybe it's something at Skype?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Last edited by Herrie; 09/23/2013 at 02:10 AM.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    I had connection problems with Skype over the weekend too (at my regular PC). Maybe it's something at Skype?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Thanks for the reply but no, my PC works just fine. Even my Pre 3 works. Sort of.
    No known issues on my end, my touchpad and pre3 devices connects to Skype services perfectly well....without skipping a beat. I was connected all weekend on Skype, and I didn't had any trouble with calls only with video that was choppy or my video feed not showing up during the call.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.