1.    #1  
    Hi!

Just repowered my long unused Touchpad. Everything is so slow, stuttering, but it should be ok for some websurfing etc. But... haven't done the certificate update, and my feeling is the Touchpad needs a doctor anyways.

What is the latest, or better recommended version to run on the touchpad? Stock WebOS (currently running) or should I use the WebOS Community Edition? If CE, could someone provide me with a link to a current guide AND another link to the most recent release?

I googled already for it, found a lot of things, but I am not sure which guide to follow and where I can get the latest version. Will I have to update the certificate as well and how to do that?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by hux View Post
    Hi!

Just repowered my long unused Touchpad. Everything is so slow, stuttering, but it should be ok for some websurfing etc. But... haven't done the certificate update, and my feeling is the Touchpad needs a doctor anyways.

What is the latest, or better recommended version to run on the touchpad? Stock WebOS (currently running) or should I use the WebOS Community Edition? If CE, could someone provide me with a link to a current guide AND another link to the most recent release?

I googled already for it, found a lot of things, but I am not sure which guide to follow and where I can get the latest version. Will I have to update the certificate as well and how to do that?

Thanks!
    I recommend use webOs 3.0.5 and install CE
    doctor webOS WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    toturial CE
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcvCpHxUGqw[/YT]
  3.    #3  
    thank you, will do!
    There is an Alpha test version and a Beta test version...

"I've read the rules."

Start here: Testing Feeds - WebOS Internals

Then move here: LunaCE 4.x

Accept no substitutes.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee