Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gizmo21
  • 1 Post By njitipairote
  1.    #1  
    I forgot to update from the mandatory update certificate thing from last month. Today after having been busy with other stuff and not having use my TP for well over a month I forgot about it and did the typical oh there are updates to install and clicked update all. This resulted in all the updates failing including the app catalog update. This resulted in a triangle exclamation point icon on the app catalog and other apps and so now they can't be launched. This puts me in a catch 22 to getting the certificate update performed. Any idea how I can fix this to get the update installed and the other apps updates installed afterwards?
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    you have 1553 post and are a webOS dev, try to SEARCH in this forum - it's been posted several times.
    pattyland likes this.
    Set the date back to a date before July 23rd and update
    Remy X likes this.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    It may say "Failed" with no other explanation if you have already installed the certificate update.
    Last edited by Semma2; 09/03/2013 at 01:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    I forgot to update from the mandatory update certificate thing from last month. Today after having been busy with other stuff and not having use my TP for well over a month I forgot about it and did the typical oh there are updates to install and clicked update all. This resulted in all the updates failing including the app catalog update. This resulted in a triangle exclamation point icon on the app catalog and other apps and so now they can't be launched. This puts me in a catch 22 to getting the certificate update performed. Any idea how I can fix this to get the update installed and the other apps updates installed afterwards?
    https://developer.palm.com/support/applicationupdate

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    you have 1553 post and are a webOS dev, try to SEARCH in this forum - it's been posted several times.