Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By creepingmee
  1.    #1  
    I have been having dropbox sync problems, both with my dropbox account and with the dropboxify app. About a month ago i went to open a pdf with adobe reader and went to look for the file in my dropbox account but dropbox displayed nothing, as it there was nothing in my dropbox folder.

Typically, dropbox will appear to sync for about 5 seconds, but then nothing will come up.

Similar problems with Dropboxify, only Dropboxify will say it is offline. Attempts at refreshing and syncing don't work.

Has anyone else had these problems?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Philipatos View Post
    I have been having dropbox sync problems, both with my dropbox account and with the dropboxify app. About a month ago i went to open a pdf with adobe reader and went to look for the file in my dropbox account but dropbox displayed nothing, as it there was nothing in my dropbox folder.

Typically, dropbox will appear to sync for about 5 seconds, but then nothing will come up.

Similar problems with Dropboxify, only Dropboxify will say it is offline. Attempts at refreshing and syncing don't work.

Has anyone else had these problems?
    dropboxify HD has been updated to the new API and works on the touchpad, no update yet for the phones however so it doesn't work on the phones right now.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by creepingmee View Post
    dropboxify HD has been updated to the new API and works on the touchpad, no update yet for the phones however so it doesn't work on the phones right now.
    The one I've been using, and having trouble going 'on-line' with, is 1.3.0. The app catalogue says this is the most up-to-date version so unfortunately there are no updates for me to install.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Philipatos View Post
    The one I've been using, and having trouble going 'on-line' with, is 1.3.0. The app catalogue says this is the most up-to-date version so unfortunately there are no updates for me to install.
    That is the up to date one, I'm not having any trouble here. Just uploaded and downloaded some files. Try unlinking your account and re linking it maybe you forgot to do that when you updated? I know that you have to in order for it to work...

edit: I just read that you have to delete the app, install the new version and log it in to fix the problem.
    It's the last article written for our Front Page... Fix a broken Dropbox connection with TapNote | webOS Nation
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    It's the last article written for our Front Page... Fix a broken Dropbox connection with TapNote | webOS Nation
    That seems to work, but is a very limited solution as it only works with a files with an extension of .txt and only has access to the tapnote folder in your dropbox. Better than nothing, but dropboxify HD is much better. Would love a fix for the phone version.
    sshaka likes this.
    Completely agreed creepingmee!!!

I really don't know why DoGood abandoned us in the phone's world...
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3