1.    #1  
    I attempted to install preware using quick instal but I get this message;

An error has occurred while attempting to instal org.webosinternals.preware_1.9.12_arm.ipk
    ipkg instal failed.

Can anyone please help me. Thank you
    are you in dev mode? Can you install other apps?
    Did you follow these steps?

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    are you in dev mode? Can you install other apps?
    hagster - I am in developer mode. i can no longer install apps because it says I do not have sufficient space even though I have over 20 GB of free space. I can no longer open any app games either. I do not know if it has to do with the space issue.
    I was able to install preware on my pre - but not on the TP. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by eff1985 View Post
    hagster - I am in developer mode. i can no longer install apps because it says I do not have sufficient space even though I have over 20 GB of free space. I can no longer open any app games either. I do not know if it has to do with the space issue.
    I was able to install preware on my pre - but not on the TP. Thanks.
    Hmm...then you might also be experiencing this problem (the "not enough space to download" issue). Try the solutions offered in the link, then retry the Preware install.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix