Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mutoidi
  • 1 Post By Remy X
  • 1 Post By FormFactor
  1.    #1  
    I've Doctored my TP 4 times and apps won't download. Most everything is accompanied by a yellow triangle and won't download even from the software manager.. This is a very dark time. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Apps appear to download very quickly but fail to install every time.
    Last edited by FormFactor; 07/23/2013 at 09:18 PM.

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    Are you able to install apps from Preware?

If so, set the time/date back to July 1 and open the App Catalog, search for, download and install the "App Catalog Update" and set the date back to today. This will take care of the certificates.

If even Preware fails to install apps, there may be something wrong with the Doctor you used to do the re-install. If you suspect that to be the case, take a look at the WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals page and run a checksum test on the one you have, comparing that to the corresponding doctor md5 checksum at the bottom of that page...
    RumoredNow likes this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    Are you able to install apps from Preware?

If so, set the time/date back to July 1 and open the App Catalog, search for, download and install the "App Catalog Update" and set the date back to today. This will take care of the certificates.

If even Preware fails to install apps, there may be something wrong with the Doctor you used to do the re-install. If you suspect that to be the case, take a look at the WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals page and run a checksum test on the one you have, comparing that to the corresponding doctor md5 checksum at the bottom of that page...
    Thanks! I'll give it a try and post the results.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by FormFactor View Post
    Thanks!
    Mutoidi & Remy X,

THANK YOU! The guidance you provided had me up and running in less than an hour. My TP is running better than every. Again, thanks!
    Mutoidi likes this.