1.    #1  
    my hp touch pad won't tun on. I turned it off but it will get to the reboot screen where it shows the hp logo and it stays like that. I've tried holding the power and center button for 15-30 seconds but it will turn off then go right back to the restart screen and stay like that. what can i do to get it to turn on?
    Quote Originally Posted by smilekidd7 View Post
    my hp touch pad won't tun on. I turned it off but it will get to the reboot screen where it shows the hp logo and it stays like that. I've tried holding the power and center button for 15-30 seconds but it will turn off then go right back to the restart screen and stay like that. what can i do to get it to turn on?
    I'd guess that some critical system file has gotten corrupted. Sounds like you may have to Doctor it. Go to the webOS Internals forum in the Homebrew section and look for the webOS Doctor guide.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
    Quote Originally Posted by smilekidd7 View Post
    I have the same problem with you.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    My TouchPad went in to a spontaneous boot loop after running the "Revision 3" app last night. Something its never done before. After holding Power and Home buttons the Moboot bootloader came up and I started WebOS which still stalled out an refused to boot. On the second try with "Power/Home" I picked CM9 which started normally. After exiting CM9 WebOS booted normally. Odd behavior, though...

I got lucky, but it looks like you'll have to "doctor".
    Pilot 1000 w/5000 upgrade > Palm Pilot Pro w/2meg hand soldered ram > M130 > TX > VZPre+ oc1ghz webOS 2.1 +classic +flash +2.2.4 Bluetooth > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > TouchPad 32gb LunaCE w/cyanogen dual boot > Motorola Bionic ( What the hell was I thinking?)the Bionic sucked > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > BlackBerry Q10 > HP VZPre 3 > Galaxy S7 edge
    what caused it....?