1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I have had the hp touchpad since launch with no problems. I don't know what happened, but now I can not sign into my webos account or create a new a new account. I can access my webos account from my pc, but it does not list the touchpad. I have not been able to find an answer in any forum. Can you please help?
    1. when's the last time you power-cycled the TP? maybe a hard reset is in order: top button, volume down, + main button, for 30 seconds.

2. what email do you see if any when you look in the device info page? should see an email under your device's "name". or under the Accounts app. what do you see for palm profile?

3. have you tried logging into your profile from the Backup app? it's under preferences.

that's first things i can think of to check. remember if you change an email address associated with a palm profile, you have to 'acknowledge' the email it sends before the profile says "confirmed". i remember not doing that once and wondering what was up for a while, until i saw the email in my spam folder.

4. if you still have no luck, go into devmode, download install Impostah and see what results it provides. that's what showed me once that i wasn't set to USA, i was set to Austria (alphabetically first it defaulted to) and had to force my country ID change

5. all else fails, do a reset clear apps and data and relog in or create new. use save/restore app if you need to restore app settings/histories.

oh yeah, check here: https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface
    and see what's in your profile, or if it's gone for some reason.

good luck.