1.    #1  
    most of the you tube videos hang up after @ 40 secs. They play fine on my iphone sitting in the same place, at home and have a strong wifi.

I restart my tp but no help.

some downloaded videos work fine others do not.

any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by russ399 View Post
    most of the you tube videos hang up after @ 40 secs. They play fine on my iphone sitting in the same place, at home and have a strong wifi.

I restart my tp but no help.

some downloaded videos work fine others do not.

any ideas?
    Have you tried clearing your TP browser's cache? A full cache can cause stalling/stopping, and might explain the different results for the same video on different devices, but not the different results on different videos on the same device.

Not all videos get the same QOS priority from YouTube's servers, which could explain the differences between videos on the same device, but not the differences between devices running the same video.

Rumor (?) has it that some ISPs (Verizon? Others?) have started throttling YouTube videos. Why they would do this has spawned numerous theories, but I don't know if any ISP has actually admitted to this or, if so, has provided an explanation.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix