1.    #1  
    My wifes Touchpad gave the dreaded "memory full" message while still having plenty of memory.

I went thru Internalz Pro and found an offending file and deleted it. That worked for two days and the message came back. Went back in and found the e-mail file had 38meg worth of stuff in it. i don't know how to remove the contents so I simply deleted the e-mail file. Everything works fne now.

Except...

My wife can no longer access her e-mails. E-mails download but here are tthe two things which are happening.

1) E-mail notifications no longer works

2) E-mail titles to show up in her e-mail app but that's it. when she tries to access the e-mail, it keeps stating, "Retriving e-mail" for about a minute and then that the e-mail cannot be accessed.

I went to the accounts in settings and all is normal. mean, the e-mail titles are downloading to the touchpad, just not the content.

Then I thought if I deleted the e-mail app and re-loaded it that it would re-set everything. Problem is, I see the e-mail app in Software manager so I know I can delete it. But where do I download it from? It's not in the app catalog or in Preware.

Any suggestions?

-Koa-
    If you download the correct Doctor for your device version and open the file using WinRar, you can find the app there. The directory tree should be mostly the same, so you should be able to copy whatever you need.

But, if you uninstall the email app, i'm not sure if you can get it back. The Doctor does not contain an .ipk for it, but you'll see the directory itself.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    If you download the correct Doctor for your device version and open the file using WinRar, you can find the app there. The directory tree should be mostly the same, so you should be able to copy whatever you need.

But, if you uninstall the email app, i'm not sure if you can get it back. The Doctor does not contain an .ipk for it, but you'll see the directory itself.
    I have the correct Doctor. I will give this a try and see how it works out. Thank you so much for the help.

-Koa-