Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree32Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by bradmeister1 View Post
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i must buy you some coffee now!
    Seriously man I think you need to take better care of your stuff or move neighbourhoods.
    Leaving your stuff on the front seat of the car is just asking for trouble, I personally don't think you will get it back , what do you think HP are going to do "oh we have a spare touchpad go lying around here have this one".
    Chalk this up to experience and learn from your mistakes......keep your stuff out of sight.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmayatt View Post
    Seriously man I think you need to take better care of your stuff or move neighbourhoods.
    Leaving your stuff on the front seat of the car is just asking for trouble, I personally don't think you will get it back , what do you think HP are going to do "oh we have a spare touchpad go lying around here have this one".
    Chalk this up to experience and learn from your mistakes......keep your stuff out of sight.
    The Palm Profile holds the TP Go's device ID and serial #, and besides that, the device is most likely configured to make automatic cloud backups.

So the fact that it "calls home" and that each TP Go is basically a prototype with no universal Doctor, makes it more likely that it'll be found, than a generic 7" Android tablet.

Who knows, it might take a year for it to come around, but unless someone breaks the screen, it will still have enough value to it, to resurface somewhere.

Unfortunately, we don't know if the updated certificate will get pushed through to it or not...
    bradmeister1 likes this.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmayatt View Post
    well I'm hoping HP can brick it or something. When my pre 3 was stolen Enda McGrath gave me a new one free of charge and I was shocked I was just wondering if he could brick it. So you never know!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarquis9 View Post
    well I'm hoping HP can brick it or something. When my pre 3 was stolen Enda McGrath gave me a new one free of charge and I was shocked I was just wondering if he could brick it. So you never know!
    I doubt you were shocked, as you initially got his contact information from this thread expounding his generosity.

Remember?

I sent a message to Enda McGrath today because some kid stole my pre 3 today at school I'm truly crushed that the kid doesn't even care that I spend $300 for that phone. I waiting for a reply. Wish me luck
    I I've alluded to it before, but it really doesn't seem like you have any interest in recovering this "Stolen Touchpad Go" or the "Stolen Pre 3."

I hope, SINCERELY, that my suspicions are false...but if you are simply trying to get a free device, then don't expect any more assistance from me. Our community is fragile enough and we don't have any room for fraudulent, opportunists!

OK?
    xandros9, Remy X and Rnp like this.
    We still didn't get the serial number we're supposed to be looking out for, so i guess it's time to let the subject rest....
  7.    #27  
    I cant get the serial number because i never had it logged into my palm profile! i know im a ***** :/ and why would i be trying to get a free touchpad go? that pointless the only reason i didn't care about my pre 3 was because i could buy another one if hp couldn't help me.
    You never logged into your Palm Profile? Get a job and quit trying to rip off whats left of our community.
    bradmeister1 and Rnp like this.
  9.    #29  
    listen my touchpad go is real and was stolen it was my mistake that I didn't log into my palm profile. I'm not trying to get a free one.
  10. eqr
    Does anyone have a extra HP Touchpad Go they want to sell?
    mrmarquis9

Sent you a PM

DFS
    I cant get the serial number because i never had it logged into my palm profile! i know im a ***** :/ and why would i be trying to get a free touchpad go? that pointless the only reason i didn't care about my pre 3 was because i could buy another one if hp couldn't help me.
    "...Didn't care about your Pre 3..?" Apparently, you don't care about honesty, either. Do you really want a full run-down of your questionable behavior? After an extensive investigation, I am truly disgusted by your repeated attempts to deceive and take advantage of our community.

On 10/14/2012, 01:52 PM: In a thread offering a free, slightly damaged Pre 3 to a legitimate Open webOS developer , you eagerly responded.

I'm just getting into developing and I need a pre 3 to do touch to share hacks I can pay for shipping. Also if a more experienced developer asks give it to him.
    On 10/14/2012, 03:40 PM: Acquiring a Pre 3 was apparently, still beyond your grasp...you were already looking for sympathetic victims. You started a thread asking for a "cheep pre 3" Note that a Pre 3 could have been acquired for about $200 at this point in time.

I will ne going to college soon and I need a multitasking machine! Sadly I spent all my money on tuition so I hope someone can give me a reasonable price thanks!
    On 10/24/2012, 05:28 PM: You bragged about getting free repair service for a device that never even had a warranty.

call corporate offices and they will hook you up. But you might have to argue with them about it a little while. I had a demo HP touchpad and after me bring up how the destroyed webOS they gave me a 1 time repair for free!
    On 01/13/2013, 04:19 PM: You claimed to have never owned a Pre 3...

...I have brought every webos phone besides the pre 2 and 3! but now I need your opinion because I have 2 hp touchpads and 2 veers so i was thinking about selling a veer and a touchpad the only issue is my dad took one of my touchpads so I'm down to one and i was considering getting Microsoft surface and wait until open webos gets back into the mobile market
    Suddenly the very next day, on 01/14/2013, 05:36 PM: You some how had a Pre 3 stolen from you, after learning of Edna's generosity! How/When/Why/where did you manage to pay $300 for Pre 3 and have it stolen in less than a day?

I sent a message to Enda McGrath today because some kid stole my pre 3 today at school I'm truly crushed that the kid doesn't even care that I spend $300 for that phone. I waiting for a reply. Wish me luck
    On 03/18/2013, 06:19 PM, This:

How can I get started? Are there any free guides on c+ or c-?
    ^ What is C-? For months you had been claiming to be a developer.

On 05/25/2013, 10:08 PM You attempted to obtain a Touchpad Go

i would like a go! Do you have anymore?
    On 06/02/2013, 02:58 PM The unthinkable happened...your TP Go was "stolen."

Something horrible happen i went to my car and my window was broken and my hp touchpad go was gone! What can i do? I miss it soo much! Anyway to contact hp for help?
    On 06/04/2013, 02:33 PM: You had already decided to give up on the search and to find a new TP Go!!!!

Does anyone have a extra HP Touchpad Go they want to sell?
    On 06/05/2013, 10:56 AM: More of the same...

Would anyone like to sell me one? Mine was stolen a few days ago
    On 06/07/2013, 06:08 AM: Bad luck?

I had the Hp touchpad go for about a month and i used it for developer purposes! It was convenient since i wanted to learn how to develop. Does anyone know how to contact Enda McGrath? He helped me when my pre 3 was stolen and i couldn't thank him enough! It's great to have Hp enployees that actually care for the customer and i know i've had many devices stolen bad luck i guess? If i can find another one im never taking out in public again!
    Remy X and RumoredNow like this.
  12. eqr
    "...Didn't care about your Pre 3..?" Apparently, you don't care about honesty, either. Do you really want a full run-down of your questionable behavior? After an extensive investigation, I am truly disgusted by your repeated attempts to deceive and take advantage of our community.

On 10/14/2012, 01:52 PM: In a thread offering a free, slightly damaged Pre 3 to a legitimate Open webOS developer , you eagerly responded.

On 10/14/2012, 03:40 PM: Acquiring a Pre 3 was apparently, still beyond your grasp...you were already looking for sympathetic victims. You started a thread asking for a "cheep pre 3" Note that a Pre 3 could have been acquired for about $200 at this point in time.

On 10/24/2012, 05:28 PM: You bragged about getting free repair service for a device that never even had a warranty.

Suddenly the very next day, on 01/14/2013, 05:36 PM: You some how had a Pre 3 stolen from you, after learning of Edna's generosity! How/When/Why/where did you manage to pay $300 for Pre 3 and have it stolen in less than a day?

On 06/04/2013, 02:33 PM: You had already decided to give up on the search and to find a new TP Go!!!!

I was going to offer this ***** a good price on my remaining GO. Really glad he hasn't replied to my PM.
  13. eqr

I was going to offer this ***** a good price on my remaining GO. Really glad he hasn't replied to my PM.
    bradmeister1 and Remy X like this.
    Dang!

Looks like he broke into his own car to steal his own Touchpad GO, but then forgot where he put it afterwards...
    bradmeister1 likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12