Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I recently bought a TouchPad & installed Preware onto it to see about getting some extra apps & customise it. One thing I'm wondering: is there any way to size up apps that are made for phones like how the iPad has a x2 button? Otherwise, is there some index of apps fully compatible with the TouchPad?

Thx

PS: Boy do I wish they made a 7-inch version of this. 10 inches is so big I'm likely going to have to leave this home when I go out (this is coming from a Galaxy Nexus owner who has a bulky case & battery attached & may get a Galaxy Note 3!).
    Yes, there's a list of HD patches, which re-size the apps and add a back button.. Touchpad HD Patches

You can also add
    Code:
    "uiRevision": 2
    at the end of the app's appinfo.json file to up-size any app, but without adding a back button, you'll be still kind of stuck...
    Someone could probably add the 2x button to LunaCE, but I don't think anyone is working on that project at the moment, most everyone has moved onto getting webOS running on new devices, instead of improving the support of the existing ones. Mixed bag of good/bad there.

I think that Apple did their phone-window-emulator thing specificalyl horrifically badly, so that people would be forced to update their apps .. and that HP just did it that way to copy what Apple did, without having a specific reasoning for it.

Someone could add a back method to LunaCE, and then every app could theoretically be run in ui 2.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    Yes, there's a list of HD patches, which re-size the apps and add a back button.. Touchpad HD Patches

You can also add
    Code:
    "uiRevision": 2
    at the end of the app's appinfo.json file to up-size any app, but without adding a back button, you'll be still kind of stuck...
    Remember to do a Luna reset after this.