Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Hi all,

I was able to pick up a used 32GB Touchpad and all the accessories back in December 2011, but sold them to a friend in need months ago.

Oh, how I missed WebOS. While my iPad 2 is pretty and has loads of apps, I REALLY missed the gestures and multitasking of WebOS (it's that fun for me to use! ), so I picked up a used one in virtually mint condition for the same price I sold my original one for, and am happy as can be. I've customized my 3.0.5 version with all sorts of Preware goodies and have CM9 set as a secondary OS, at least until/if Phoenix Intnl. releases the ACL from their Kickstarter campaign.

I should be getting the Touchpad BT keyboard any day now, and with the Touchstone I should be all set.

Couple of questions:

1. A while back I had picked up some inexpensive screen protectors and they were the bee's knees. However, for the life of me I can't recall where I purchased them from (HP perhaps?). In any case, can anyone recommend some screen protectors? I found Zaggs to be too "grippy".

2. Is it possible to change the background of the Launcher pages from the dark gray to something else? Admittedly trivial, but it would add an extra level of eye-candy.

Thanks!

Axim X51v, HTC X7501, HP Touchpad, iPad 2, BB Playbook, iPhone 4S, HTC Sensation
    You could look and see if Skinomi still has Touchpad screen protectors. I have these and quite happy with them. Also got the carbon back protector
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Thanks, Herrie! I just placed an order with them for the faux wood back and screen protector for ~$17 all told on clearance. Thanks again.

Axim X51v, HTC X7501, HP Touchpad, iPad 2, BB Playbook, iPhone 4S, HTC Sensation
    Quote Originally Posted by breley View Post
    Hi all,

.......snip.....

2. Is it possible to change the background of the Launcher pages from the dark gray to something else? Admittedly trivial, but it would add an extra level of eye-candy.
    Settings>Screen&Lock>Change Wallpaper
    I prefer the "grippy" Zaggs, and the one I have on my main touchpad has lasted me 18 months. I picked up a full body armor to replace it with someday, though.

For the people who didn't like the Zaggs, I got them one of the "$6 for 6" or some such packs that are out there. They are ok, but make it feel even more slippery, IMO
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Settings>Screen&Lock>Change Wallpaper
    No, not the "main page" where a user can actuate the Launcher, but rather the gray backgrounds after tapping the Launcher button, e.g., the gray background behind the icons in say Settings or Downloads. Does this make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by breley View Post
    No, not the "main page" where a user can actuate the Launcher, but rather the gray backgrounds after tapping the Launcher button, e.g., the gray background behind the icons in say Settings or Downloads. Does this make sense?

Yes.. for 'black', try 'Glass Effect Suite (Original)' Theme - install with 'Theme Manager' App.
    'Glass Effect Suite (Charcoal)' is slightly darker.

Take your pick..

Welcome back!

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mutoidi; 05/23/2013 at 02:28 AM.

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    You'll be amazed even more by the developed features of LunaCE.