Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Firepower
  • 1 Post By steven_farkas
  • 1 Post By xandros9
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I was going to buy me a HP slate 7 until I heard about the bad performance of it so I think I will keep my HP touchpad. What you guys think? I still think my touchpad still rules especially with cm10 installed.
    I heard that the hardware was as good as the one from the TP. I would keep your TP because it'll get ACL soon (I hope).
    No webOSsian should ever buy HP android tablet.
    Firstly dont encourage them , they need to be supporting webOS. I hope it bombs for them, maybe then they realise webOS is better.
    2nd it crap specs can buy many chinese android tablets half the price with much better spec.
    I bought a Ainol Fire for $150, dual core 1.5Ghz, 1280x1024, HDMI, USB HOST, 16GB internal , ext SDCARD, 1GB ram, wifi & bluetooth.
    Or buy Google nexus 7 tablet.
    3rd CM10 on Touchpad is an excelent android platform, very stable and fairly powerful, but newer tablet will have better spec.
    Rnp, xandros9 and Traderhorn like this.
    Just a detail: the HP will give no one support to webOS.

All about webOS; now, depends from LG...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Pretty much what the other guys said...

HP isn't going to see much of my money ever again unless they get the act together and do something positive with WebOS.

From someone that bought several of their machines in the last 10 years (prior to this mess they made), etc, that now uses 3 Touchpads, and 5 PREs (1xoriginal, 4xPre2) in my household, they should worry if there's enough like me out there.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Quote Originally Posted by imfallen_angel View Post
    Pretty much what the other guys said...

HP isn't going to see much of my money ever again unless they get the act together and do something positive with WebOS.

From someone that bought several of their machines in the last 10 years (prior to this mess they made), etc, that now uses 3 Touchpads, and 5 PREs (1xoriginal, 4xPre2) in my household, they should worry if there's enough like me out there.
    I think the fact that they sold webos to LG means they are not worried about the legacy webos users (like us) at all. They have 2 android tablets out there (1 announced, 1 released) and I fully expect to see any future smartphone from HP also run android.

Any lingering hope for webos from HP is well and truly gone. Its down to LG and the fine folks in the communitiy.
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    RumoredNow likes this.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I understand all of you all concerns, I think I will keep my HP touchpad. I think its well built and I love webOS, thanks a lot guys.
    HP Slate 7 Review | Android Central

i find it hard to believe that such a device could contain such a terribad display (and i'm even cutting it slack for the resolution)

but what did i expect?
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    silk2ben likes this.