1.    #1  
    So I wrote a post where the tp was set to wipe itself. when reinstalling i kept saying that I wanted to get my old profile back. it would do everything it was supposed to do until the last centimeter of the completion bar where it would freeze and stop. I was hoping that by reinstalling it would bring back all of my old data. even though the option was to apparently reinstall everything.

I left it for a week and tried again but it will not connect with the wifi. I tried two sources and after putting in the wrong passwords to see if that was the problem Im finding that it will not make a net connection to try and rebuild everything.

is this tp dead?

if i buy another one and tell it to reinstall my old profile do you folks think it will find my old memos and stuff? very frustrating ....
    Are the WiFi networks secured? I have had problems activating the TouchPad on password protected next works, has to insecure them, activate, then pressure and all should be well. Did this with two or three devices personally
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Are the WiFi networks secured? I have had problems activating the TouchPad on password protected next works, has to insecure them, activate, then pressure and all should be well. Did this with two or three devices personally
    so you had the same message after awhile saying no internet connection? and did your data reappear? i have no idea where to find an unsecure network sigh
    Mine have been activated almost 2 years, so I can't remember exactly, just remember them not activating, so probably a similar message.