Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    alright, the story: was having some issues due to some downloaded programs, so i just had it do a full erase and start over. it works fine, but if it goes to sleep i can't unlock my touchpad anymore because the lock that slides over is gone. if i place it back in the charger or plug a cable into it i get back to the main screen and operate as normal, but this is the only way to do that. has anyone else come across this or seen a fix for this?
    Try sliding the unlock knob up from where it usually would be. You could be missing an image or something.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Try sliding the unlock knob up from where it usually would be. You could be missing an image or something.
    tried that, no response.
    if you've just doctored it recently, something might have gone wrong in the process.. If nothing else resolves this issue, try testing your Doctor image against the corresponding MD5 checksum and if it's not corrupted, re-doctoring...

for the checksums, go here, at the bottom of the page.. http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    Last edited by Remy X; 05/09/2013 at 11:25 PM.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    if you've just doctored it recently, something might have gone wrong in the process.. If nothing else resolves this issue, try testing your Doctor image against the corresponding MD5 checksum and if it's not corrupted, re-doctoring...

for the checksums, go here, at the bottom of the page.. WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    it started right off the bat from a factory restore, but i can always give it a shot
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post

for the checksums, go here, at the bottom of the page.. WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    that seemed to do the trick, thanks much. i'll repost if it regresses