1.    #1  
    I ordered a replacement screen for my spider-webbed touchpad. Put off installing it because I was afraid I'd break something.

So I replaced it, following the instructions on YouTube. [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXLzuzkaxyc[/YT]. Unfortunately, they only tell you how to remove the screen. While replacing it, I realized I'd broken off the little plastic clips on the chassis itself, and now the screen won't seat itself again properly. Everything works - and it's nice to see my touchpad with a clear screen. Am I hosed, now that I broke those clips off? Any homebrew repair suggestions?

Thanks
    I'm gonna bump this thread for you... I've never had to do that surgery, but plenty of members here have.

I thought there were replacement clips on Amazon, but I'm not finding them. Have you checked the other screen replacement threads for links to buy clips?

Is there someone who has gone though this that can help this member?
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    I'm gonna bump this thread for you... I've never had to do that surgery, but plenty of members here have.

I thought there were replacement clips on Amazon, but I'm not finding them. Have you checked the other screen replacement threads for links to buy clips?

Is there someone who has gone though this that can help this member?
    I recently did a replacement of my screen. I broke a few clips if not all. Some clips were bent and I removed them, others I just placed them back. The screen seated nice.
    I recently replaced my screen. Some, if not all clips were broken or bent. Some clips I could place back. Others were bent and prevented the screen from being seated correctly. I removed those.
    Eventualy the screen seated OK. I did not come across replacement clips.
    they only tell you how to remove the screen. While replacing it, we realized its broken off the little plastic clips on the chassis itself, and now the screen won't seat itself again properly. any help