1.    #1  
    sigh I have an HP Touchpad. It seemed buggy and this morning when I was half asleep I got frustrated and decided to do a restart with data erase. I went back to sleep and realized that I made a big error in doing this.

Im at the point where it asked for my account info and it says its trying to reload my data but the line has stopped about a centimeter away from the end. Its been like that for half an hour.

I was thinking of creating a new profile in hopes to potentially fix this problem but before I do anything I have to ask...

Is it possible to recover the mom notes in any way??? any advice on getting it back and getting the thing working also?
    Quote Originally Posted by bratboy_y2k View Post
    sigh I have an HP Touchpad. It seemed buggy and this morning when I was half asleep I got frustrated and decided to do a restart with data erase. I went back to sleep and realized that I made a big error in doing this.

Im at the point where it asked for my account info and it says its trying to reload my data but the line has stopped about a centimeter away from the end. Its been like that for half an hour.

I was thinking of creating a new profile in hopes to potentially fix this problem but before I do anything I have to ask...

Is it possible to recover the mom notes in any way??? any advice on getting it back and getting the thing working also?
    Reckon if you had 'Backup' turned on, then keep trying - it could just be a server glitch at the HP/Palm end.
    I had to try 5 or 6 times for it to complete once.

What were the 'buggys' anyway?

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Reckon if you had 'Backup' turned on, then keep trying - it could just be a server glitch at the HP/Palm end.
    I had to try 5 or 6 times for it to complete once.

What were the 'buggys' anyway?

it asks if i want to replace my old data and i say yes but after a few failed attempts it now says there is no net connection. i havent tested the box at my work to see if the wifi there is screwed but i dont think so because it does show up as an option. i cant see it not transferring data but having a wifi signal. im at a loss. is the data able to be had from the internet or something? could there be an issue with my touchpad (it was dropped a few times) so maybe i can try on a different unit? it was bugging in that it was really slow and pages wouldnt load, it would just sort of freeze.
    Quote Originally Posted by bratboy_y2k View Post
    it asks if i want to replace my old data and i say yes but after a few failed attempts it now says there is no net connection. i havent tested the box at my work to see if the wifi there is screwed but i dont think so because it does show up as an option. i cant see it not transferring data but having a wifi signal. im at a loss. is the data able to be had from the internet or something? could there be an issue with my touchpad (it was dropped a few times) so maybe i can try on a different unit? it was bugging in that it was really slow and pages wouldnt load, it would just sort of freeze.
    So has it also erased the 'data' that includes your wifi log in details etc perhaps?
    DID you have 'Backup' turned to 'ON' in settings?
    Also once you are sure you DO have a good internet connection, try just opening the Browser in Google or something first to make sure you are Internet connected and then retry retreiving your back up whilst still on line?
    Hmm.. the buggyness, is it just 'on line' buggyness? If not, maybe once you know that your data (which with 'Backup' turned On is automatically saved on the HP/Palm servers at your account there over the Internet, yes!) is safe and re-saved, a visit to the 'Doctor' maybe in order?
    Do you know about that?
    WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    You can try bypassing activation first, then installing Impostah and getting backups from there later. All data from default installed apps should be backed up and be restorable.