1.    #1  
    My apps are not a full page. Please, is there is anyway I can correct this?. I have 32 bit HP TP.
    What apps?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Sounds like you have phone Apps on your Touchpad, and those open in a "simulated phone", which is normal, they are made for phone resolution/size only.

This is why there's some Apps that you'll have "standard" (for the phones) and "HD" (which are the Touchpad versions).
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Quote Originally Posted by imfallen_angel View Post
    Sounds like you have phone Apps on your Touchpad, and those open in a "simulated phone", which is normal, they are made for phone resolution/size only.

This is why there's some Apps that you'll have "standard" (for the phones) and "HD" (which are the Touchpad versions).
    Not true of all apps, some apps are programmed for all devices. Two I can think of off the top of my head are Project Macaw and Wild N Video Poker (I actually have a pic of Video Poker running on Sprint Pre, Pre2, Veer, Pre3, and TouchPad all at the same time).

I would say you are probably correct on the OPs question though, he is dealing with apps that aren't scaled.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Not true of all apps, some apps are programmed for all devices. Two I can think of off the top of my head are Project Macaw and Wild N Video Poker (I actually have a pic of Video Poker running on Sprint Pre, Pre2, Veer, Pre3, and TouchPad all at the same time).

I would say you are probably correct on the OPs question though, he is dealing with apps that aren't scaled.
    Well, I was referring to the Apps that he's having trouble.. there's many that scale up, but that's not the question here.

OP needs to provide more info so that we know what to assist with.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    "sadielucille" may not be a 'he'...