1.    #1  
    I recently decided to uninstall Android from my Touchpad - found I prefered WebOS even though so much more is available on Android. I'd like to make sure I've removed all unneeded files and directories from Android and the apps I had installed. Is there a list of the files and directories on a clean TouchPad that I could use as a reference? I just feel there are a lot of extra directories left after the removal of android, but afraid to go deleting things randomly :-)

I have Preware installed as well.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Quote Originally Posted by m0rdant View Post
    I recently decided to uninstall Android from my Touchpad - found I prefered WebOS even though so much more is available on Android. I'd like to make sure I've removed all unneeded files and directories from Android and the apps I had installed. Is there a list of the files and directories on a clean TouchPad that I could use as a reference? I just feel there are a lot of extra directories left after the removal of android, but afraid to go deleting things randomly :-)

I have Preware installed as well.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Perhaps check in here: Help Remove all traces of android
    and also the use of 'ACMEUninstaller' method via PC Prog files/Palm, Inc and Novacom etc?

Then see if any 'remnants' of Android may remain?

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    unfortunatly any method known only applies to removing all traces of android the operating system, its myriad of applications will still litter /media/internal as webOS and android wont know what belongs to what.

Its good that android uses the webOS internal partition for storage but it's root really shoudl be in say /media/internal/.android instead of /media/internal that way it would be a piece of cake to remove all traces.

As it is, its down to trial and error or guess work removing android app folders/remains.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<