1.    #1  
    I have a continuing, frustrating problem with loading web pages on my Touchpad - pages start to download and then there is a message 'no connection' and download stops. WiFi connection seems fine. Problem does not seem to go away. help?
    tried a different router or tethering to your phone? tried changing your routers channel number? checked any/all your devices for an IP conflict with the touchpad?
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by sswales View Post
    I have a continuing, frustrating problem with loading web pages on my Touchpad - pages start to download and then there is a message 'no connection' and download stops. WiFi connection seems fine. Problem does not seem to go away. help?
    Can you access your emails? or anything that you would need the internet connection for?

If none work, my guess is that it's an IP conflict with the router.

It doesn't matter if the Touchpad states that it's connected via the WIFI preference, the router is simply letting the Touchpad connect to it but not letting the internet connection through.

Reboot the router and then the Touchpad.

If still no connection, set the router to a different channel and see how that goes. Possibly delete the network from the Touchpad and re-create the login account.

The best way to see what the trouble is to try the Touchpad with another router (friend's work, public free WIFI location, or use your phone (hopefully a Pre)'s hotspot/tethering).

If it's just the browser, I'd recommend getting Advance Browser if you don't already have it, reboot the Touchpad.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...