1.    #1  
    Can I use SD card with HP Touch Pad? In the setting is there storage and SD card option,but I don't see any slot for SD CARD.Any one can help wirh it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Shargorodsky View Post
    Can I use SD card with HP Touch Pad? In the setting is there storage and SD card option,but I don't see any slot for SD CARD.Any one can help wirh it?
    The TouchPad, like all webOS devices, does not have external memory. Where are you seeing a SD card option?
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    he will be using android at a guess, the "move to sd-card" simply moves apps/other stuff to the webOS /media/internal partition.

this is normal even on "normal" android setups, most will have their system partition and their "sd-card" (the phone/tablets internal storage partitioned seperatly) and then typically a 3rd being an external plug-in sd-card.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Shargorodsky View Post
    Have a look at this thread and thg's thread referenced in his last posting in it.

USB OTG Adapter for TouchPad - to connect Thumb Drive, Kbd etc..

You will need some bits which are readily available from the sources referenced in the thread and one of the software methods to mount the external SD Card as a USB Drive