1.    #1  
    I think I lost my TouchPad. Either that or my 2 year old is already a pro at hide and seek. With that said, I was trying to do a remote erase just in case we decided to leave it somewhere instead. When I went into my webOS acct to do so, there is no device info. Is this because someone else has tried to register it or other reasons? PLEASE help me!
    Did you ever create another webOS account? Are you sure you are logging in with the correct email?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Did you ever create another webOS account? Are you sure you are logging in with the correct email?
    Yes, this is my only acct. I can see all my info and my email has been verified. The device info is just not there. This is my ONLY webOS acct and device. All the other electronics I have are android or windows based.
    Just to verify What is the site address you are using to check your account? It should be the following location:
    https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN68 View Post
    Not a double post. Different question on the other post.

Yes this is the address I am going to.

It gives me my information. Email, Name, Password *****, Verified email.. etc.
    Then underneath there is ..

Device Details

Device Name Phone Number Model Device ID Serial Number Product OS Version

WHICH THERE IS NOTHING... NADA. NO DEVICE INFO.

Ive contacted HP. Ive exchanged several emails. I've called. Everything says go to the profile link and erase device info. Thing is, I can't because there is NO device info.