Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree34Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowflank View Post
    You do know the only real difference is clockspeed right?

All three pre's have the same amount of ram. Pre+, Pre2, and Pre3.

It loads Battlefront too with your configuration, but its very very slow.
    i remember id read an old post somewhere and that rwhitby had mentioned that one of those devices had less memory available to it than others for whatever reason, it was either a thread on "custom kernels", "too many cards" or patches, cant remember.

i do remember they dont have the same available to them in the end tho, just cant remember the specifics.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Wowwwwww!!! This app it's amazing!!! It works fine on my HP Pre 3!!! I load the Lemmings ISO rom and everything it's so OK!!!
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3

^ another bad youtube clip of me running the Android PPSSPP vs chompers webOS port.

Phones used = the only smartphones i posess.

LG Optimus One P500 now running CM10/JB - my 1st smartphone
    Pre3 2.2.4 - my 2nd and main smartphone
    Chineese DaPeng ICS Smartphone - newer/bigger 3rd phone, mostly a shiney toy

All stock speeds, no overclocking, dont have a fruity based phone to try their version and didnt want to run the ipad/touchpad versions next to phones, esp as i used the ipad3 to make the bad shakey video, used the game Ultimate Block party just as it goes into a demo mode reasonably quickly when left alone.

all in all, they all work fine and our webOS version holds up quite well, hell even my ancient LG/P500 runs it, tho not very speedy, cant wait for more updates/speed improvements all round.

theres more os versions on the ppsspp site tho i dont have any other phones capable or running them, my phones older than my LG/P500 arent smartphones and just old old samsung feature/java phones. I wonder if theres anyone out there who has more to demo at once.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by geekpeter; 03/27/2013 at 10:26 PM.
  4.    #64  
    Wait a minute...This runs on phones too?

Stupid but i'm gonna ask anyway: Should I try to run this on a 1ghz palm pre+ with 1.4.5?

My ISO library from ripping Gamestop off is a majority of the titles that should work on any emulator.

EDIT: RUNS! Gonna try loading my games and putting together a compatibility table. Tell chomper shei shei for me.

Edit2: horrible ui for the phones. He's probably aware but its almost unusable. Still gonna try as many iso's as possible.

Edit3: Is there any plan to implement compressed iso support?

Edit4: Coded arms doesn't seem to load. Nor does Armored core: Last raven. Or Star wars battlefront. Just kind of sits there. Expected it really, just mentioning for information to hopefully get it running properly on 1.4.5/Pre+
    Please turn off Buffered Rendering and Media Engine to see any difference.
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by vgg View Post
    Thanks Desmond.......
    In Chinese forum, there are some cases on pre2, but all of them are 'game is not smooth' or 'resolution isn't correct'.

I suggest you that please wait for the next version or use WebOSDoctor.

BTW, what kind of Pre2 do you have? Rogers or etc.?
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmond.Du View Post
    Please turn off Buffered Rendering and Media Engine to see any difference.
    Any ETA on when the UI will have a more suitable phone interface? As of now seeing half the options is an issue at the moment. Don't see why it cant just be a scrolling list.
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
  7.    #67  
    Any ETA on when the UI will have a more suitable phone interface? As of now seeing half the options is an issue at the moment. Don't see why it cant just be a scrolling list.
    Deep breath man. please turn on the 'LandScape 3pi' in settings.
  8. vgg
    In Chinese forum, there are some cases on pre2, but all of them are 'game is not smooth' or 'resolution isn't correct'.

I suggest you that please wait for the next version or use WebOSDoctor.

BTW, what kind of Pre2 do you have? Rogers or etc.?
    Hi Desmond

I'm using an unlocked GSM pre2 (i'm in the UK) running uberkernel
    . Guess I'll wait for next version. Thanks again Desmond and Happy Easter..

cheers

Vito
  9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by vgg View Post
    Hi Desmond

I'm using an unlocked GSM pre2 (i'm in the UK) running uberkernel
    . Guess I'll wait for next version. Thanks again Desmond and Happy Easter..

cheers

Vito
    Hi vgg,

Just come back after a pray walk in snow on campus. Happy Easter and may God with you.
    Uae4all2-SDL (Pandora edition) - Emulators - File Catalog - Android Games Development

^ still got my fingers crossed for an amiga/uae port one day *cough* *nudge* *wink*
    Deep breath man. please turn on the 'LandScape 3pi' in settings.
    Even with landscape, the options are still cut off. Care to offer me a solution that doesn't hint at sarcasm or implying im an *****?

Would you like me to show you a screenshot as proof? Or is there some magical way to move the screen left and right that I have not been made aware of?

Really trying hard not to explode here, in light of this weeks current events. I also don't take it lightly to being insulted, even if it wasn't implied.
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
    which formats are supported? because I try to .iso and .sco but the game does not load, it stays black screen only shows the controls. : (
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMISHO View Post
    which formats are supported? because I try to .iso and .sco but the game does not load, it stays black screen only shows the controls. : (
    iso's working fine for me.
  14. vgg
    Hi vgg,

Just come back after a pray walk in snow on campus. Happy Easter and may God with you.
    Hi Desmond,
    just a quick update - I tried installing again - this time using internalz instead of preware/WOSQI and it seems to have worked. Now it launches and I've managed to load up a super mario bros iso. HAven't been able to play it yet as I need to sort out the settings, but at least I've made progress. Many thanks
    Desmond.Du likes this.
    I tried with Crisis Core.cso and doesn't works!!!

I'll try with other rom!!!
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    chomper.app.ppsspp4webos_0.9.9_armv7.ipk
    chomper.app.ppsspp4webos_0.9.9_armv7.ipk_????

seems the development is going on, look what I just found :P

( https://github.com/ChomperT/ppsspp4webos here there's an 0.8.x version - needing compiling -, but I guess he changed repository after )

Edit

http://vdisk.weibo.com/s/Bcpt-OjFtqfv
    there's also a 0.9.9 (1) loaded a day later
    Last edited by mazzinia; 11/16/2014 at 07:42 AM.
    I was hoping to play with this today... on install I get an error that says:
    Failed
    -1: Invalid ot missing filename parameter

so be sure to rename chomper.app.ppsspp4webos_0.9.9_armv7 (1).ipk to chomper.app.ppsspp4webos_0.9.9_armv7.ipk
    has anyone gotten this to run nicely on a touchpad?
    it's pretty doggy but there are a ton of settings to play with
    In 0.9.9 on Pre2 doesn't work landscape mode, I tried everything very sad.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234