Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmond.Du View Post
    Here are the answers:

1. 2.6.35 kernel
    2. For openWebOS, yes. It is not impossible to write the whole system library through python and pdk, but not for a guy on-the-job.
    3. It was runing on chroot. Actually, Root part is not hard at all. For WobOS and android devices using ramdisk with *.ini works.
    4. The browser was newest version packaged by webkit, which means yes. But he did find difference between Isis browser and 3.XX one.
    5. He didn't find any frameworks for camera & BT in openwebos. But there are something for sensors in nyx. Wifi is not a big problem.
    The Wifi on openwebos for works like that: openwebos <-->socket <--> linux. Therefore, for TP, the only thing needs to be done is the UI controller for wifi.

BTW, I asked about the video. He says, recently, he has not time to do anything for openwobos or he has to resign. However, he will follow his other little apps.
    Guys I started a new thread for open webos port by chomper_T:
    Open webOS running on Touchpad?
    It would be nice if a Mod can move all the related posts there so we keep this one for the psp emulator
    Last edited by Vity Traff; 03/22/2013 at 06:08 AM.
    geekpeter and lemanho like this.
    Im just curiou, how do you go about installing it?
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    Nevermind just ran the IPK link thrugh preware and it installed.....this is amazing...like really really amazing
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    its pretty good so far even as an alpha, tried wipeout pure, bit slow and ghosted gfx, tried metal gear acid, pretty damned good tbh but cant read the text, also tried several others, they do idd work, did have to disable sound and mess with some options but largely its looking good so far.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<

quick and nasty vid showing some psp games running, im not interacting as i dont have a funky suitable stand for a camera so im holding it unsteadily and letting the stuff run, i did try mashing buttons only to miss nearly every one as i cant see for my own camera

EDIT: weird the vid sticks/never runs on m XUbuntu but runs on my mobile devices..... strange.

anyhoo its still pretty good for an alpha emulator imho.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    thats 3 pretty good emulators i have on the touchpad now, N64, Playstation1 and PSP, id also rank the C64/Frodo one as equally as awesome if SID/sound ever gets fixed 1 day.

/me still fingers crossed for a UAE4ALL port sometime in the future.
    Don't forget Robert Broglias emulators for WebOS they are amazing, where can I find the ps1 emulator please Pete :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmayatt View Post
    Don't forget Robert Broglias emulators for WebOS they are amazing, where can I find the ps1 emulator please Pete :-)
    PsxPlayer

highly advise using a physical keyboard as onscreen controls are beyond abysmal, i often use this to play Resident Evil Directors Cut perfectly well.
    sshaka likes this.
    I can use my icontrolpad with the touchpad , hopefully it will work with the ps1 emulator :-)
    Cheers.
    Matt.
    geekpeter likes this.
    Wow....Just finished "message talk" with Chomper on Sina Weibo. He will release updated version on tomorrow.
    Waiting for it.............
    geekpeter and Desmond.Du like this.
    time to re-rip my games collection.
    here..........https://github.com/ChomperT/ppsspp4webos
    http://t.cn/zYsLwfa
    Can support all webos device except pixi.........

reading it carefully
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lemanho; 03/23/2013 at 10:51 AM.
    geekpeter and Desmond.Du like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by lemanho View Post
    here..........https://github.com/ChomperT/ppsspp4webos
    http://t.cn/zYsLwfa
    Can support all webos device except pixi.........

reading it carefully
    any idea whats in the changelog?

also any way to get feedback to him? my only issue tbh is having the shoulder buttons far top, imho they should be far bottom below or either side of START/SELECT.
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    any idea whats in the changelog?

also any way to get feedback to him? my only issue tbh is having the shoulder buttons far top, imho they should be far bottom below or either side of START/SELECT.
    I have translate the changelog. Here

And I will tell him your suggestion.
    lemanho likes this.
    confirmed working fine on my pre3, looking good.
    Does emulator support PSP ISO game images? If so where to put them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotovef View Post
    Does emulator support PSP ISO game images? If so where to put them?
    put them anywhere in /media/internal, and make sure the iso's do have a .ISO extension, when you select LOAD you just browse to the folder you put them, the app then remembers the location every launch.
    Cannot install it on TouchPad 4G using WOSQI. Endless circle rotation after I press Install.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotovef View Post
    Cannot install it on TouchPad 4G using WOSQI. Endless circle rotation after I press Install.
    both versions of the ipk?
  20. vgg
    I haven't been able to get it to launch on pre2. the icon glows for a couple of seconds but doesn't launch. any ideas (I installed it via preware)?

cheers in advance for any advice

Vito
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast