Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I like to earn money taking surveys online and sometimes I use my HP Touchpad to do these. If you are familiar with online survey panels, you will know that the survey design and mechanics of answering the questions varies quite a bit depending on who designed the survey. Recently, on more than one occasion, I’ve come across surveys that try to mix things up to break up the monotony. Rather than click checkboxes for answers about various products or service providers, they instruct me to drag images or logos to designated boxes to indicate my selections.

After investing 20 or 30 minutes of time to get to that point, I find that the Touchpad will not let me progress further as the device interprets any attempt to drag a company logo to another spot on the screen as an effort to scroll around on the page.

Before shooting off an email to the survey panels asking them to modify the survey model/controls, am I missing something? Is there a gesture that allows me to “click and drag” rather than just screen scroll?
    Palm IIIc --> m515 --> Tungsten T3 --> Centro --> Pre Plus --> HP Touchpad!!!

Tommy'sWorld | Rusty's Ramblings | No Coincidences | Words Of Wisdom . . . | Get Paid
    Nope... I've run into this on sites too. I end up dragging the screen around when I'm trying to do something else.