1.    #1  
    Well it appears SplashTop doesn't do what I need it to :-/

Basically, I need to view a specific area of a desktop screen on my Touchpad; ideally scaled to fullscreen. And IDEALLY ideally two separate areas on two separate Touchpads. I gather VNC would accomplish this, but a specific solution which only broadcasts that particular screen area over the network would be better, as performance would obviously be higher compared to broadcasting the entire screen.

Any solutions out there?
    Quote Originally Posted by mdc#WN View Post
    Well it appears SplashTop doesn't do what I need it to :-/

Basically, I need to view a specific area of a desktop screen on my Touchpad; ideally scaled to fullscreen. And IDEALLY ideally two separate areas on two separate Touchpads. I gather VNC would accomplish this, but a specific solution which only broadcasts that particular screen area over the network would be better, as performance would obviously be higher compared to broadcasting the entire screen.

Any solutions out there?
    My experience with 2 different VNC apps on the Touchpad is that they already do that - as long as the particular area on your screen that you want to broadcast is 1024x768. Neither of them scale the remote desktop to fit the Touchpad's screen, they just present a 1024x768 "window" that you can move around.

But with desktop resolutions getting absurdly large these days, maybe that will work for you