1.    #1  
    So now that Google is discontinuing Google Reader, what are the webOS alternatives for those of us who still like to use their TouchPad to look at RSS feeds? I normally like to use Glimpse which I believe is no longer being updated as Inglourious Apps has left webOS for Android. So what else is out there which won't die when Google Reader does? I like Feedly but sadly it never came to webOS.
    Google Reader Shutdown - Alternatives?

Supposedly Feedly's API should be compatible with existing 3rd party Reader clients, but it still needs dev involvement to port over.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I did apply to get access to the feedly api. Maybe I'll get it and can hack something together... I'm not very much into GUI-Design and can't allocate too much time for it... so don't expect anything.

Another alternative would be your own server with tt-rss. There is an enyo tt-rss app on github that the author wants to publish into the app cat. But it still needs some polish. But it is working already. Issue here is that you need to run your own server... but that enhances privacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    I did apply to get access to the feedly api. Maybe I'll get it and can hack something together... I'm not very much into GUI-Design and can't allocate too much time for it... so don't expect anything.

Another alternative would be your own server with tt-rss. There is an enyo tt-rss app on github that the author wants to publish into the app cat. But it still needs some polish. But it is working already. Issue here is that you need to run your own server... but that enhances privacy.
    https://github.com/inlineblock/Feeds

Would this help as a starting point? I used the free version of this until Delicious Morsel pulled it and I doctored my Pre 3 and didn't backup the IPK.