Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GMMan
  1.    #1  
    Now that I'm done the cycling email notifications patch, I'll be moving on trying to put in a delete button. But why stop there? How about allowing a little popup to come up that gives a longer text preview and have all four of the email operation buttons available? I think it would be interesting, except the only problem is it might be redundant, considering the email app opens up pretty quick anyway.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Cool
    I think the delete button also would be a good idea. I have noticed that when delete a message with the current patch I frequently delete the wrong one.

That aside, yes this patch is great, no more opening up email to see a bunch of spam. Thank you.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    If this is anything like the Delete from Notification patch for phones, I am seriously down with it!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    If you could do it so tweaks would allow you to turn on and off the different features that would be cool too.

Either way I want delete from notification for sure! Love it on my phone.