Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gizmo21
  1.    #1  
    I'm relativley new to TouchPad (3.0.5) and i'm missing the phones metatap-shortcuts like most known metatab+c/metatab-v.
    I know most are done by a long tap but i miss the great feature of doing an undo metatap-z in editable field which is possible in Undo [webOS 2.0.1+] | webOS Nation .
    Especially if you accidently delete text in a large text area an undo would be really nice.

On Bluetooth-keyboard some of those shortcuts with CTRL work on TP CTRL+C/V/X/A in some webos fields (not html areas) but sadly Z nowhere.

Is there some way to do this with the virtual-keyboard, eg. LunaCE virtual keyboard has this great trackball to mark text easily. After that a copy/paste/undo perhaps via longtap on trackball an popup menu would give no need to take fingers of the vkb to tap a text.

I made some bad fake screens without the "undo" which would really be nice to add.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rnp likes this.
    Welcome to my club. I need this, too.

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)