Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I'm getting play pause using Pandora app. Are these the 2 best alternatives to choose from? Neither suffer the dreaded pause? I recently upgraded my Pandora account to paid version. Paid for a year in advance. I expected to be free of the 6 skip limit but am not. Is it true paying customers are still limited to 6 skips per hour?
    Quote Originally Posted by leif#WN View Post
    I'm getting play pause using Pandora app. Are these the 2 best alternatives to choose from? Neither suffer the dreaded pause? I recently upgraded my Pandora account to paid version. Paid for a year in advance. I expected to be free of the 6 skip limit but am not. Is it true paying customers are still limited to 6 skips per hour?
    Try this if you're talking about the pandora phone version:
    Pandora issues
    from the pandora help site: Upgrading to Pandora One will remove the daily skip limit (although the 6 skips per hour per station limit will remain in place).
    My wife and I jumped the Pandora ship and now sail on the SS "iheart' radio. The app is free, give it a try. -Koa-
    I love Apollo when I do listen to pandora. I'm not the biggest pandora fan, but the app makes me like it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD