Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Hello, kinda of new to the whole touchpad scene but even after searching for months, I can't seem to find an answer. I attempted to do the hulu patch before and I was never able to get it to work and when I tried to uninstall it, it would tell me that there was nothing there. After that, I have been unable to access the catalog. Everytime I try to load it, I get "The action could not be completed. Try again later". I download the homebrew onTap feeds but even then, the catalog just crashes. I wouldn't mind to run WebOS doctor but I just didn't want to ease all my ICS data. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    If you doctor your Touchpad, the CM Partiton is not affected!
    OnTap's a Pivot replacement, not an App Catalog repo replacement. What does the message turn into if you tap on the error text?
    Quote Originally Posted by zdentonz View Post
    Hello, kinda of new to the whole touchpad scene but even after searching for months, I can't seem to find an answer. I attempted to do the hulu patch before and I was never able to get it to work and when I tried to uninstall it, it would tell me that there was nothing there. After that, I have been unable to access the catalog. Everytime I try to load it, I get "The action could not be completed. Try again later". I download the homebrew onTap feeds but even then, the catalog just crashes. I wouldn't mind to run WebOS doctor but I just didn't want to ease all my ICS data. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I install and uninstall the HULU patch all the time on my touchpad. My guess is that it did install (chaged the identifier of flashplayer and set your user agent of the browser). What steps did you take to install/uninstall. What sort of problems did you encounter? It is a pretty simple setup for the touchpad and shouldn't be hard to install or uninstall. Perhaps we can help you though it.
    Might want to run Emergency Patch Recovery and see if that helps before doctoring. This is caused by the hulu patch, so something is probably hanging up.