Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    My Touchstone stopped charging my Touchpad the other day. I thought maybe when it fell off the counter one of the wires might have broken loose. I broke it open before viewing this thread:

TouchPad Touchstone Teardown

When I opened it I caused all the wires pulled from the solder points. I don't know what goes where. Anybody have a picture of what wire goes where or can descibe the wiring? I really don't want to spend $40 to replace it.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gone2Maui View Post
    My Touchstone stopped charging my Touchpad the other day. I thought maybe when it fell off the counter one of the wires might have broken loose. I broke it open before viewing this thread:

When I opened it I caused all the wires pulled from the solder points. I don't know what goes where. Anybody have a picture of what wire goes where or can descibe the wiring? I really don't want to spend $40 to replace it.

Thanks.
    I would say to go to the on device help app and do touchstone not working
    Quote Originally Posted by Gone2Maui View Post

Thanks.
    Maybe Rod Whitby here can help you.. but the Touchstones being as expensive as they are, i doubt that anyone else is eager to pull one apart.

You can find Rod on Google+ and he has a whole post about retrofitting TP touchstones with the phone variety, so there might well be a picture that would show what you're looking for